I am you. You are me.
This is so for us and for everything else in existence.
I am everything and you are everything.
And this everything is yearning and working to create a way to express itself uniquely through the unique form it created in each of us.
It is possible for a human being to awaken, to become fully conscious.
Inspiration ABC is a nonprofit program that is a truly unique and thoughtful approach to personal evolution, offered to a wider audience, including those in under served communities. Click here to learn more!
April 22, 2015 – June 10, 2015
Awakening is the primary class of Inspiration Consciousness School. It promotes grounding and expansive opening. People at any stage of inquiry, from beginners to master teachers, have taken this course to create rapid holographic paradigm shifts in their lives. Each class meeting inspires the awakening of the core energies found in the body’s nerve centers.
Inspiration's Summer Solstice Celebration
Saturday june 20th, 2015 from 4 - 9 pm
community, ritual, dancing, swimming, vegetarian pot luck, live music and more
Breath Immersion 2015: Science to Samadhi
Breath as friend, healer, lover, teacher and awakener.
We are pleased to announce that this event will take place at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Massachusetts
October 18 to 23, 2015
International faculty and participants will create a groundbreaking community that benefits from the full spectrum of ancient and modern breathing practices for cultivating profound and enduring personal, relational and planetary wellness!
faculty: Stan Grof, Shirley Telles, Jessica Dibb, Dan Siegel, Dr. Richard Brown, Dr. Patricia Gerbarg, Jim Morningstar, Carol Lampman, Binnie Dansby, Jeanne Denney, Rabia Hayek, Petri Berndston, Alice Wells, Jeremy Youst.
We welcome participants, both new and experienced in the “breath” field to this depthful, visionary doorway to healing and evolution –curious beginners, people wanting quantam leaps in personal transformation, and health professionals interested in incorporating Breathwork into their practices.
This is a highly experiential, educational and collaborative event that explores:
• Breath as friend, healer, teacher, lover and awakener
• The potential of breath in each stage of life - conception, birth, infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, s-aging and dying….
• Breath as guide and nutrient for enhanced relationship resonance, parenting, sexuality, creativity, service and social activism
• Breath as FREE medicine for particular physical, emotional and cognitive imbalances
• Breath as unifying language for the human species, race, gender, sexual-orientation, political orientation, spiritual path, sexual orientation, temperament, inter- species communication, and more
• Breath as doorway to Consciousness, mystical states, and Enlightenment
Additional breakout sessions:
• The variety of breath modalities.
• Becoming a Breathworker
• For Breathworkers - supervision from master Breathworkers, developing practices, contributing to public visibility of Breathwork
• For Breathwork Schools- enhanced learning and global collaboration, professionalism, and participating in research
please contact us at email@example.com or 410-998-9777