Continuing Education for Yoga Instructor and Athletic Trainers.
There is a way of breathing
That is a shame and a suffocation.
And there is another kind of breath,
A love breath,
Which opens you infinitely.
Breath as friend, healer, lover, teacher and awakener.
International faculty and participants will create a groundbreaking community that benefits from the full spectrum of ancient and modern breathing practices for cultivating profound and enduring personal, relational and planetary wellness!
faculty: Stan Grof, Shirley Telles, Jessica Dibb, Dan Siegel, Dr. Richard Brown, Dr. Patricia Gerbarg, Jim Morningstar, Carol Lampman, Binnie Dansby, Jeanne Denney, Rabia Hayek, Petri Berndston, Alice Wells, Jeremy Youst.
We welcome participants, both new and experienced in the “breath” field to this depthful, visionary doorway to healing and evolution –curious beginners, people wanting quantam leaps in personal transformation, and health professionals interested in incorporating Breathwork into their practices.
This is a highly experiential, educational and collaborative event that explores:
• Breath as friend, healer, teacher, lover and awakener
• The potential of breath in each stage of life – conception, birth, infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, s-aging and dying….
• Breath as guide and nutrient for enhanced relationship resonance, parenting, sexuality, creativity, service and social activism
• Breath as FREE medicine for particular physical, emotional and cognitive imbalances
• Breath as unifying language for the human species, race, gender, sexual-orientation, political orientation, spiritual path, sexual orientation, temperament, inter- species communication, and more
• Breath as doorway to Consciousness, mystical states, and Enlightenment
Additional breakout sessions:
• The variety of breath modalities.
• Becoming a Breathworker
• For Breathworkers – supervision from master Breathworkers, developing practices, contributing to public visibility of Breathwork
• For Breathwork Schools- enhanced learning and global collaboration, professionalism, and participating in research
Please contact us at email@example.com or 410-998-9777