The Three Pathways of Transformation
Each creation has a unique and organic connection with the source of life.
Whether we call that source Biochemistry, Life Force, Evolution, God, Goddess, Truth, Essence, or the Universe, the exploration of it is sacred and necessary to the experience of being fully alive.
Our curriculum is grounded in the teachings of the world’s great wisdom traditions, eclectic healing modalities of East and West, experiential journeys, and emergent wisdom teachings. All of our programs support the integration of inner work with action, connection, and service in the world. We honor and respect all of life and the interdependence of all life forms.
THREE FOUNDATIONS OF TRANSFORMATION
- Restoring and revitalizing the body, heart, and mind to a state of optimal functioning
- We use comprehensive healing techniques to promote relaxation and vibrancy in the three centers.
- By promoting release and relaxation, the body/mind continuum experiences its natural vibrancy and expresses its inherent wisdom for growth & wholeness.
- From conception throughout the lifespan, we experience states and stages of development.
- Our early experiences shape our fundamental physical, emotional, and cognitive building blocks and neural pathways. When these systems function optimally, we shine.
- As blockages are released, energy is freed up that enables us to make healthy choices —responding to the present with love, wisdom, and wellness.
- Our true nature is that we are everything; we are all one; we are an emanation of the creative life force.
- Recognizing this truth enables us to be a creative expression of love, wisdom, and presence in each moment.
- In order to experience this truth, we must release our identification with defensive structures, personality habits, positions, judgments, and fears.